Aloha Paradise Serif Font Family
Say aloha to Aloha Paradise! Aloha Paradise is a casual, island inspired, hand lettered serif font family perfect for adding a perfectly imperfect handmade touch to your projects! Great for styling quotes, creating beautiful logos, signage, social media, blog posts, packaging, and more! Aloha Paradise is fresh, fun, and stylish + handcrafted with lots of love for your beautiful projects ♡
NEW! Test drive any Wilde Mae Studio font on our TYPE TESTER.
• Instant Download — Access the files immediately upon placing your order + receive any future updates made to the files!
• The Aloha Paradise Font Family (otf, ttf) — Uppercase, numbers, symbols, punctuation, a handful of alternate letters (A, Rx2, and Kx2), and multilingual support.
The Aloha Paradise font family includes 6 font styles. Aloha Paradise Light, Aloha Paradise Light Italic, Aloha Paradise Regular, Aloha Paradise Regular Italic, Aloha Paradise Bold, and Aloha Paradise Bold Italic. Standard italic and bold also look really nice and can be used on any of the fonts within the family to further enhance the styles.
• Aloha Paradise Light (otf, ttf)
• Aloha Paradise Light Italic (otf, ttf)
• Aloha Paradise Regular (otf, ttf)
• Aloha Paradise Regular Italic (otf, ttf)
• Aloha Paradise Bold (otf, ttf)
• Aloha Paradise Bold Italic (otf, ttf)
• Multilingual Support — Multilingual Support is included for the following languages: English, Cornish, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, German, Swiss German, Gusii, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kinyarwanda, Luo, Luxembourgish, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Romansh, Scottish Gaelic, Spanish, Swedish. If something is missing or you have a request, please let me know and I may add it to the next update :)
License Usage. Upon purchase, you are granted a standard license to access the files for unlimited personal and commercial projects in accordance with the terms of the License Agreement.
If you need to use the font for web, please be sure to purchase the "Desktop & Web" license. With the web license, you'll also receive a WOFF and WOFF2 file which may be used as a web font on one domain in accordance with the terms of the License Agreement.
Kindly note that you may use the files to create artwork (ie. logos, branding, packaging, etc), but as per the terms of the agreement, you may not resell, give away, or include the actual files as part of your end product for sale, or in editable format. If you have any questions about license usage or would like to inquire a special license, please get in touch.
Let's be friends. If you have any questions, please get in touch. You may also find me on instagram @wildemaestudio + subscribe to my newsletter for updates on new products, inspiration, and fun freebies!